ORCHARD BAY with Watering Can- sock kit
This is a sock kit complete with 1 full skein of yarn, and a contrasting mini-skein to make a pair of socks fit for your next adventure!
Inspired by the historic Orchard Bay at Lake Arrowhead, named for the apple orchards planted here over a hundred years ago. The ripening apples in the fall are captured here in shades of barn red, soft brown, orange, and a touch of apple green- of course!
- 1 full skein/400 yards of Sierra Sock in Orchard Bay
- 1 mini-skein/80 yards of Sierra in Watering Can (brick red)
Want to customize your kit with different colorways or yarn bases? Send us a message, and we'll see if we have them in stock!
High Twist Sock/Fingering 2-ply
85% Extra-fine Superwash Merino
- Mulesing-free & humanely sourced fiber.
- Studio is smoke-free & pet-free.
- Hand-dyed in Southern California.