ZION WILDERNESS with Filtered Sunlight- sock kit
This is a sock kit complete with 1 full skein of yarn, and a contrasting mini-skein to make a pair of socks fit for your next adventure!
Zion National Park with its spectacular network of colorful canyons, forested mesas, and striking deserts is the inspiration for this colorway. Beautiful sandstone cliffs of cream, pink, and red that soar into a brilliant blue sky are translated here with pink/clay, taupe, and blues along with speckles. Accent mini-skein Filtered Sunlight is barely-there creamy yellow.
- 1 full skein/400 yards of Sierra Sock in Zion Wilderness
- 1 mini-skein/80 yards of Sierra in Filtered Sunlight
Want to customize your kit with different colorways or yarn bases? Send us a message, and we'll see if we have them in stock!
High Twist Sock/Fingering 2-ply
85% Extra-fine Superwash Merino
- Mulesing-free & humanely sourced fiber.
- Studio is smoke-free & pet-free.
- Hand-dyed in Southern California.