JULIE the Marine Biologist with Marine- sock kit
In honor of Julie Packard, renown marine biologist and conservationist! We were inspired by the recent unveiling of her portrait at The Smithsonian's National Portrait Gallery. She's currently Executive Director at the beloved Monterey Bay Aquarium.
This is a sock kit complete with 1 full skein of yarn, and a contrasting mini-skein to make a pair of socks
- 1 full skein/400 yards of Deluxe Sock (merino/ nylon 85/15) in Julie the Marine Biologist
- 1 mini-skein/80 yards of Deluxe Sock (merino/nylon 85/15) in Marine
Want to customize your kit with different colorways or yarn bases? Send us a message, and we'll see if we have them in stock!
85% Extra-fine Superwash Merino
- Mulesing-free & humanely sourced fiber.
- Studio is smoke-free & pet-free.
- Hand-dyed in Southern California.